Wed, 12 Jul|
Chai & Chat (25yrs - 35yrs)
Connect with other like-minded Muslim singles at Chai & Chat, the event where you can enjoy the warmth of a cup of chai while getting to know new people. Please read event description before booking!
Time & Location
12 Jul, 18:40
Rumi's Kitchen, 120 Craven Park Rd, London NW10 8QD, UK
About The Event
Join us for an engaging evening of conversations! You'll have ample time to get to know each other. Light refreshments provided.
If you see that your gender category tickets are sold out, do not attempt to book the opposite. Your place will be cancelled and we will not issue a refund!!
We want numbers to be balanced so that everyone can benefit from these events.
How the event works:
- You will be in groups of 4 (2 men and 2 women)
- You will have 20 minutes to have a conversation, prompt questions are provided if you feel nervous!
- After 20 mins, the men will move onto the next table and another round will begin. There are 6 rounds in total.
- After the event concludes, you'll have the chance to submit the name of the person you'd like to connect with. If there's a mutual interest, we'll be in touch; otherwise, you won't receive any further communication from us.
This event is suitable for those who are not keen on the open-mingling style events.
Book now if you are looking, or if you know someone that is, please forward our event to them. If there isn't a good balance of male/female tickets sold, we will be in touch to rearrange the event.
Rumi's Cave has worked hard to create and maintain as safe a place as possible for those who attend. Therefore, please take note of the below:
- These events are open to singles and divorcees also. However, if you are in the process of divorcing, you will not be able to book until your divorce has been finalised.
- Sheikh Babikir and Rumi's Cave does not support or allow any men to look for second (or more) wives in our space.
- If anyone is reported to be conducting themselves in a way that is not aligned with the ethos of Rumi's Cave, they will be banned indefinitely from these events.