Time & Location
21 Sept 2019, 13:30
Rumi's Cave, Carlton Vale, London NW6 5HG, UK
About The Event
Join us for a exciting new workshop at the cave looking at aromatherapy for healing. Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Sometimes it's called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.
Aromatherapy has an array of benefits.
It’s said to:
- manage pain
- improve sleep quality
- reduce stress, agitation, and anxiety
- soothe sore joints
- treat headaches and migraines
- alleviate side effects of chemotherapy
- ease discomforts of labor
- fight bacteria, virus, or fungus
- improve digestion
- improve hospice and palliative care
- boost immunity
This is a free event to reserve your place please RSVP.