FOOD PRESCRIBING #NurtureYourNature Part 5
#NurtureYourNature / First Saturday of Every Month:
Join us for the fifth part of this new monthly course with Michelle Patrick (The-Godess-Effect.Com), as she shares her wealth of knowledge and experience on nutrition, health and natural remedies with six comprehensive classes.
It is not necessary to have attended previous sessions, summary notes will be available for anyone attending the current classes.
5. FOOD PRESCRIBING (Saturday 7th June 2014, 2:30-5:00pm, @RumisCave):
Gain knowledge and perspective on how to use food as a medicine, using traditional techniques and wisdom, forming prescriptions for minor and major illnesses.
Tickets: £7 Early Bird / £10 On The Door Book Online: www.prescribing2014.eventbrite.co.uk
6. NATURAL MEDICINE (Saturday 5th July 2014, 2:30-5:00pm, @RumisCave): The final session will help to bring everything together with a holistic view of disease, cure and prevention; including supplements, herbal therapies and the development of a whole food diet. This session will conclude with whole prescriptions to the top 15 major human illnesses.
PREVIOUS SESSIONS (notes will be available):
1. THE POWER OF NUTRITION (Saturday 1st February 2014, 2-5pm, @RumisCave): Understanding nutrition as a fuel for the body, and how to naturally derive physical, mental and spiritual growth from your diet. Also learn about basic cleansing routines, and how to use them to improve the foundations of your health and wellbeing.
2. UNDERSTANDING FOOD TOXINS (Saturday 22nd March 2014, 2:30-5:00pm, @RumisCave): Learn to identify and understand a wide variety of toxins, additives, preservatives and pollutants in our food sources and the role they play in illness and disease.
3. DETOX (Saturday 5th April 2014, 2:30-5:00pm, @RumisCave): A thorough guide on how to detox the body in relation to the seasons of the year, individual organs and metabolic processes.
4. FOOD COMBINING (Saturday 24th May 2014, 2:30-5:00pm, @RumisCave): Understand the concepts behind combining different food groups, in order to gain permanent weight loss and internal strengthening.
About Dr. Michelle Patrick:
Michelle Patrick PhD is an experienced Herbal Physician, Nutritionist, Naturopathic Health Coach & Earth Steward with a grass roots and spiritual approach to teaching. Also experienced in environmental sciences, she continues to feed the seed of responsibility and reconnect awareness with her work. Also known as The Goddess Effect, please visit her site for more information: http://www.the-goddess-effect.com
About #NurtureYourNature @RumisCave:
The food we eat is extremely important, as what we eat becomes part of our blood, heart, brain and other vital organs. The Nurture Your Nature series helps us to explore and understand traditional, sacred and contemporary wisdom on health, diet and wellbeing. As a result you will learn how to become healthier, happier and more balanced as a whole. Snacks and refreshments will be provided, plus a full course syllabus upon completion of all sessions.